Unsubscribe

From: Pat Bass <bpbass@gj.net>

Hello, Everyone!

It is with a certain amount of sadness that I write this, but I will
have to unsubscribe for a while due to press of duties right now.  Being
a pastor's wife in this small church means going around with my husband
a lot, and also playing the piano and being responbible for the Music
and Worship in our church, along with church secretary keeps me busy.
Not only that, but it is the first of the year and that means income tax
book work, and I certainly need to catch up on letter writing, sewing,
etc. etc. etc, ad nauseum!  Don't want to bore you.   If any of you want
to contact me via private e-mail, I would welcome that, but just can't
read all the messages.

Also, with Easter, the most important time of the church year coming up,
that will mean extra work for me (although very enjoyable work!).  With
my evangelistic nature, it would be very hard for me at that time not to
send you all an Easter message about my Risen Lord, so will get out
while the getting is good!   However, I hope the time comes some time
when I could tell you about the joy and peace He gives. It's wonderful!
(Don't yell at me, Anner and Rosalie, I'm going!)

Have a happy bloom season if I don't get back with you before then!  :>)

 Pat in CO