Re: Millennium Iris

From: "Jan Clark" <janclarx@hotmail.com>

>Is there an iris, in your opinion, that could be offered as an
All-American??

I'll refrain from voting on this one, but I will make the comment that I
think it would have to be an iris that was growing there at the
beginning of the millenium and is still growing at the end of
themillenium (whenever that be).

Jan Clark, making a solo effort to find an 'All Australian' iris.