Re: Unsubscribe

From: RYFigge@aol.com

I'm not sure what the above means which came on wihen I clicked to answer, BUT
- I would never yell at you at any time - I might frown disapprovingly and say
"tch-tch, Pat" -- but anyone from Colorado is special to me - that was  my
husband's homestate and I love it out there - remember I had never been west
of the Alleghanies before i was married.  Anyhow, I do go to church, but not
as a minister's wife, thank goodness - not just for myself, but the parishners
- There are ministers and also their wives in various branches of my family
here and also missionaries in China and India.   I'm not the naturally out-
going person it takesto be a minister's wife - Don't tell anyhone, but I'm
very shy inside and couldn't bare my soul like that!  You have my great
admiration for your talents and your husband is a lucky man.  Rosalie nr