Re: CULT: Store bought irises

From: "Jan Clark" <janclarx@hotmail.com>

>It may be contingent on those that
>supply these places (good luck, Cliff!) to provide accuracy and
reliable cultural information.  Also, it those suppliers to whom
pressure from the likes of this list would most likely have the greatest
effect.
>Donald Eaves

I think I will go and find the catalogue with all the wrong iris photo's
and write them a strongly worded letter urging them to live up to their
responsibilities, and provide the unsuspecting public with accurately
named plants, in good health.
I urge you all to make an effort to do the same, as the opportunity
arises.
Jan Clark, ready for a showdown!