REF: The Gardener's Iris Book

From: "Jan Clark" <janclarx@hotmail.com>

IT'S HERE! IT'S HERE! IT'S HERE! IT'S HERE! IT'S HERE! IT'S HERE!

And it isn't my B'B'B'Birthday until Thursday. Thank you Barnes and
Noble, Thank you Ann Pierce for help with the ordering, and Thankyou
especially Bill Shear, for writing the book.
I've looked through at all the pictures, from back to front (as left
handers do) and can't wait to sit down and really get into it.
BTW - Ordering it direct cost me almost 1/2 the price being charged by
Aus. book stores.

Janet, you should chase up your B&N store to get this one in for you.
Cheers, Jan, in Aus.