Re: OT-BIO-Gene Buhrmester

From: DWiris@aol.com

Dear Gene,

Welcome to iris-talk.  I have a suggestion that might be helpful.  It is not
terribly far from Lima to Mansfield where the Central Ohio Iris Society meets.
I don't know when they meet, but they always have an iris show at Kingwood
Center on the weekend closest to Memorial Day.  It is a two-day show, but the
best time to visit would be on Saturday afternoon, after judging has been
completed, but blooms are still fresh.  You should be able to talk to some of
the members and compare notes.

I would like to invite you to visit our public iris planting in Cleveland at
the Rockefeller Park Greenhouse.  This is a lot longer trip, however, if you
are interested, I can give you directions to the garden.

Dorothy Willott