Re: Unsubscribe

From: Pat Bass <bpbass@gj.net>

Dear Rosalie,

My apologies!  I thought you and Anner were the ones who jumped all over me when I
said something "religious" before on iris-talk.  Please forgive me, both of you.
I am thankful there are others out there like you, and I pray God will bless you
greatly!

I seem not to have unsubscribed, because I am still getting many, many messages.
What have I done wrong?  I asked to not be a member of onelist anymore, but
obviously it didn't work.

Pat in CO