Re: LA: Reblooming Louisianas?

From: "Mark A. Cook" <billc@atlantic.net>

> Mark, have BLUE DUKE and RED ECHO, but just got them.  Have no info on
>how reliable they are as rebloomers.  You might ask Heather about FOR
>DAD.  Think that's one of hers.

     Keep me posted on the performance of these plants.  I have RED
ECHO, but the drought harmed it.  It may take another season for it to
     Several forecasts mention another cold spell at Superbowl time, so
you could get it yet.   This morning, it was down to 25 F.  Another
milder freeze is possible tonight.

Mark A. Cook
Dunnellon, Florida.