Re: OT: Garden Magazines

From: Christa Royer <croyer@fastrans.net>

Bill, I have discontinued my subscriptions to the "big"  gardening magazines.
Why? Because after about 3 yrs. they are nothing but repeats. Most of the
gardens they feature are totally unrealist for the average gardener. I do watch
the newsstand, on the off chance there might be an articles worth reading. So
far Garden Gate seems to be an interesting and informative magazine. And they
encourage questions from their readers. Something the "big" ones don't seem to
have space for. I also buy the BBC Gardener each month because of the varity in
their articles. They also have many pages devoted to questions and answers.

P.S. I like your book.

Christa Royer
St. Louis, Missouri