Re: LA: Reblooming Louisianas?

From: N8KXP@aol.com

In a message dated 1/12/99 4:03:26 AM, billc@atlantic.net writes:

<<Several forecasts mention another cold spell at Superbowl time, so
you could get it yet.   This morning, it was down to 25 F.  Another
milder freeze is possible tonight.  >>

Just keep that "stuff" up there.  I'll get along quite nicely without it.
Finished tilling compost into that new LA bed I was telling you about
building.  Will hold 120 new plants.  Plan to put my potted LA's into that bed
just as soon as I till in 20-25 bags of Canadian peat and the same amount of
Black Cow.  Will probably let it set for about 30 days and plant in mid-
February.  Come on down and give me a hand!!