Re: No RVP -We all think he is great

From: "Patricia D.Brooks" <pdbrooks@awod.com>

This is not about the RVP as he is one of nicest people around.  We all like
him and we know he will do a great job. What  the problem is we need to clarify
the rules.  In fact he was one of the first choices in the mind of one of the
members of the nominating committee, but she assumed that he was out of
region 5 and could not run.

You all wish you could have a fine person as him for RVP