Brown rot

From: Starlord@QNET.COM (Slc.Dennis Bishop)

 Yesterday while checking and doing some repotting of iris, I
found one that had a good number of new shoots coming out, but
the main rhz was mushie. So I dug it up, some of the new shoots
came off and i put them in the pot after I removed the soil and
re-filled it with potting soil, I opened the rhz and found it was
full of a brown slimie goo, but no smell to it. so i took off
most of it and threw that away and used comet on the rest and
repotted it. I found this odd as it had not been watered and
we've only had a lite shower of little rain about a month ago.
It's been cold and dry, we're already  4inch under our normal
rain fall.

(Dreaming the Dream of Big Dobsonians)

|Bishop Telescope Fund   | Akumaizer Cattery  | E-mail List Owner   |
|470 20th ST West #23    | Japanese  Bobtails | Dahlia-net          |
|Rosamond,Ca.93560       | Home Rasied JBT's  | Canna-net           |
|starlord@qnet.com       |                    | Astronomy/SIAR-L    |