Re: HYB: 'A roll of the dice' augmented

From: "Jan Clark" <janclarx@hotmail.com>

Betty wrote:
>Perhaps, I didn't explain my objectives well.  At this time, I've
>no expectations of my iris lines, except to give me some modicum of
>pleasure in the spring, and some summer experimentation.

This reminds me of the students who 'apologise' to me for not being very
musical, but just want to learn for the pleasure it gives them and their
family/friends.
This is as good a reason as any other for learning the piano,
hybridising iris, or anything else for that matter.

>Sorry, if I've mislead anyone.

I don't think you have Betty. I, for one, am thoroughly enjoying your
fresh ideas, and am sure you have plenty to offer.
Cheers, Jan Clark