Re: PR: Store Bought Irises, answering Kathy

From: RYFigge@aol.com

I sympathize with you about the driveway - sometimes I think theyh do it
deliberately.    But congrats on your PR thoughts  :  our group has #a and
does #b along with a "wish list"  But the popuilar vote is a good idea.    You
have 2 bs and for b - Sale    -  we are very careful as to labels and colors
and we have sheets telling about care, and we do it verbally with them in
helping them pick out  what will fulfill their ideas. -- but we have been
doing this for years, so I would add encouragement to others along this line.
However, I don't agree with you about beardless being neglected in magazines.
There have been a number of articles about them in the last few years.  I
agree with someone who wrote that fancy gardens are beyond the small garden
people and that is what should be in magazines as well in AIS Bulletin.
Well,  Kathy - I have to go to a parliamentary meeting tonight, so hope there
is not falling weather before I get back----Three snowflakes and i push the
panic button -- it would never do for me to live there!  I'd be a bear in
disposition and I  would hibernate.  Since my husband was from Colorado I left
bad weather driving to him and I never learned ------------Rosalie nr
Baltimore