Re: PR: Store Bought Irises and Garden Magazines

From: Amy Moseley Rupp <amy@ece.utexas.edu>

> Kathy Guest... where the plow managed to plow me in WAIST DEEP this morning
> JUST as I was getting ready to leave for work... and I'm just not over it in
> the Buffalo Burbs

And I hate our recent forays into the 20's with some ice... ICK!!!!
Buffalo is close to one of my faovurite cities, Toronto, but gets
even MORE snow!!!  You can tell I am a Texas girl!

There is a lady at work here at IBM who has a TB screensaver.. TBs
are heritage plants around here; many grow them but few know (or maybe care)
about names.  Anyway, could we make a collection of beautiful screen savers,
with names small and printed at the bottom?  If we all ran them
at work or at home, visitors might ask!

Obviously an iris geek suggestion, but hey!

--Amy