Re: No RVP

From: Wjobe@aol.com

I do think some regions should be 'rerouted" ( if that's the word I'm looking
I know that in Colorado I heard members complain that they just can't make the
meetings because of the mountains seperating them!!  They felt they should
been split up for convienience sake.  Maybe AIS should redo some of the
for that reason.  Then maybe more members would participate in regional
When I lived in Roswell NM, Bill Marott and Marilyn Harlow attended every one
of our fall regionals. " They enjoyed the group," they said.  Well, Hobbs made
honorary members.  We told them to watch out!  We were nominating them to be
RVP's. I guess ' it could happen" ?   ( just kidding!)
I did have a good laugh about Walter getting Keith, tho!!
Leslie in Ky