Re: HYB: 'A roll of the dice' augmented

From: StorYlade@aol.com

In a message dated 1/12/1999 11:12:15 PM Central Standard Time,
Tmilchh@aol.com writes:

<<
 Thanks for setting me straight.
    Annette     Lexington, KY    Zone 5/6   TMilchh@aol.com

Annette,

Didn't mean anything so harsh as setting straight.  I was simply trying to
explain my purpose in the former posting when I thought you, and perhaps
others, had   misunderstood.  I really didn't mean to be self promoting.  Just
chattering on about things that interest me and make me smile.  Like most
everyone else on the list.

I really didn't mean to be self promoting.  I have no expectations of getting
something introducable from this particular cross--or any other for that
matter.  (Not to say I don't have a couple with promise.)

My question evolved from my "need to know" syndrom.  I'm the perpetual
student.  If I get something in my head that I can't answer, it rattles around
in there until I find the answer.

I did get some replys that were very much to the point.  AND I really
appreciate the answers I got. Thanks.  (Now I won't rattle quite as much when
I shake my head!)  LOL

Betty from Bowling Green with peace and love to all.