Re: LA: Reblooming Louisianas?

From: z88keys@mindspring.com (L.Zurbrigg)

>From: "Mark A. Cook" <billc@atlantic.net>
>I noticed that the Reblooming Iris Society ballot has the following
>three Louisianas on it:  BLUE DUKE, FOR DAD, and RED ECHO.  How reliable
>are these plants when it comes to rebloom?
>Mark A. Cook
>Dunnellon, Florida   USDA Zone 8b   Sunset Zone 28
Dear Marc:  I had rebloom on SUNNY EPISODE this year, one stalk in Nov. and
three others that were too late to open. I changed the location of the La
to the lowest and wettest part of the garden, and they are thriving as
never before. I attribute the rebloom to this factor, for I have had SUNNY
EPISODE for many years.  Lloyd Zurbrigg in Durham NC  .