Re: ECON marketing through nurseries

From: "Julia Rankin" <breckenridge@bnis.net>

Betty:

Those people who market the spring bulbs, amaryllis, etc.. do a beautiful
job of picturing the flower and, as you note, the contents are as
advertised.  This is what I had in mind for our iris.
Obviously it is up to the growers -- should there be interest among them --
to explore the whole business with the middlemen as to feasibility,
profititibility, etc..
Seems to me that if the "pie is getting smaller", the obvious step is to
expand the market which this would do, in spades, if successful.

Julia
breckenridge@bnis.net