Re: HYB: Proliferations

From: "Mike Sutton" <suttons@lightspeed.net>

My proliferation's have always occurred in a first year seed bed.  Maybe we
are on to something.  All mine have occurred on rebloom stalks that have
clumped up.  Does that match anybody else?  There have been times when we
were short of help that the bloom stalks were removed during the fall
digging.  It doesn't seem to promote proliferation.