CAT: 1/2 price sales already!

From: "Jan Clark" <janclarx@hotmail.com>

Heeeelp! I just bought a copy of the Feb. 'Your Garden' magazine, and
when I got home it fell open at the page with Graeme Grosvenors 1/2
price sale advertisement. (1 month early this year, to beat Tempo Two
off the mark?) Well the advertisement just leapt out of the magazine and
had me by the throat. I wrestled it off bravely, Sigourney Weaver
style,locked the magazine in a cupboard, and threw away the key..... I
can hear it calling to me "Come on Jan, it's your birthday, treat
yourself. Just buy a few more irises, what harm can that do?"
Does anyone have a number for Irisaholics Anonymous?

Jan Clark in Australia, always the first to admit she needs
help........Anyone have a metal detector?.......It's quite a small