Re: AIS: showing vs growing (was Marketing)

From: StorYlade@aol.com

In a message dated 1/13/1999 7:30:05 PM Central Standard Time, lmann@icx.net

<< we grow irises for our own joy or to give away or
 sell for other people's joy. >>

I may be kind enough to give away excess irises to nice people, (although I'm
afraid I'm still in the selling mode, it'll take time) I'll always teach
anyone that wants to learn, and I do love to share the joy of bloom season
with others, but I'm too selfish to grow them for anyone but me!  The joints
are to creaky and the back hurts too much.  If I ever quit enjoying them, I'll
give them away and quit growing them.

Betty, whose body tells her the reality of arthritis each and every day.  Oh,
woe is me!  LOL