Re: CAT: 1/2 price sales already!

From: "heather & bernard pryor" <irishaven@pip.com.au>

>From: "Jan Clark" <janclarx@hotmail.com>
>
>Heeeelp! I just bought a copy of the Feb. 'Your Garden' magazine, and
>when I got home it fell open at the page with Graeme Grosvenors 1/2
>price sale advertisement. (1 month early this year, to beat Tempo Two
>off the mark?) Well the advertisement just leapt out of the magazine and
>had me by the throat. I wrestled it off bravely, Sigourney Weaver
>style,locked the magazine in a cupboard, and threw away the key..... I
>can hear it calling to me "Come on Jan, it's your birthday, treat
>yourself. Just buy a few more irises, what harm can that do?"
>Does anyone have a number for Irisaholics Anonymous?
>
>Jan Clark in Australia, always the first to admit she needs
>help........Anyone have a metal detector?.......It's quite a small
>key....

Dear Jan,

Our 1/2 price sale details will be in the March edition of YOUR GARDEN (as
it's really too hot in January to dig La's).  Better find that key quick
smart as you're going to have to add another edition to the "no go area" in
a few weeks (March edition comes out in mid Feb.)  Don't say I didn't warn
you!

Cheers for now,
Heather Pryor
irishaven@pip.com.au

Who's shucking seeds for all she is worth at present!