Re: LA: Aust. Reblooming La's

From: "heather & bernard pryor" <irishaven@pip.com.au>

Rosalie wrote:
>Mark, the REBLOOMING CHECKLIST has the following, but remember that it
reports only what has been reported to us - encourge everyone to send in
reports -- it helps others:
                            RED ECHO - rbloom reported in
                                                     NC< VA, zone 7
>                           FOR DAD    -     "            "      Australia
>                           BLUE DUKE-      "             :      VA. zone 6
>We obviously need more dedicated people to make the reports,  Rosalie nr
>Baltimore   zone 7        ryfigge@aol.com

Dear Rosalie,

I am happy to advise that we have another re-blooming Louisiana that needs
to be added to your list.

MAD ABOUT YOU  Reg.95-112. Sdlg. 56/90-1 Designer's Dream x Gladiator's
Gift.  Released by Iris Haven/Lone Star Gardens,  in Spring, 1998 (USA &
Aust.) Catalogue.  Maize yellow self.

Our other re-bloomer is, FOR DAD  Reg.96-635  Sdlg. 55/90-1  Gladiator's
Gift x Designer's Dream.  Released by Iris Haven in Spring, 1998 (Aust.)
catalogue.  Bright yellow self.

With the current discussions re reciprocal crosses, I thought that this
information may be of added interest.

Best wishes from a Oz.
Heather Pryor
Why not visit our website at: http://www.pip.com.au/~irishaven