Re: HIST: Origin of Iris Symbolism

From: RYFigge@aol.com

Kathy, our Claence has done an extensive article in the last HIPS on this
legend, giving pros and cons of its veracity.    The story is a favorite of
mine and I often use it in my iris talks because I like that sort of thing and
I think it adds interest.  I know you don't have time to read everything that
comes out - who does, so I'll try  to find and fax it to you ---you're
colecting some good ideas!  Rosalie-nr Baltimore    ryfigge@aol.com