Re: marketing

From: "Mike Sutton" <suttons@lightspeed.net>

Hi Maureen,
We have arrived at everblooming plants in our climate, many have nice modern
form with good color.  We are now strenuously working on iris that will be
everbloomers from spring to frost in every zone.  From some of the advance
reports around the nation we are getting there, but still have along way to
go.  I think it will happen soon, (definitely in my lifetime)  many
hybridizers are working on this concept, it is just a matter of time and
possibly one of those "breakthrough" iris.  What we need is an everblooming
iris with good form that consistently passes it's traits to it's offspring.
Here September Frost seems to do this, the jury is still out elsewhere.  A
plicata seedling, H51 is doing the same thing.  Soooo..... maybe with some
time it will happen soon.
Mike