Re: marketing

From: "Mark, Maureen" <MARKM@tc.gc.ca>

Thanks, Mike.  I was hoping that you'd speak up.  I thought that if anyone
was close, it would be you.  But I'm not sure that you'll get to an
everblooming TB for my zone in my lifetime.  There are only a dozen hybrid
tea roses that are truly hardy here.  In fact some avid rose gardeners treat
them as annuals.

I've been eyeing SEPTEMBER FROST.  Maybe I can convince Sandy to put in an
order this year.  Maybe we can go house (lot) hunting...

Maureen Mark
mailto:mmark@ottawa.com
Ottawa, Canada (zone 4) -- where we have a winter storm warning in effect
and the iris are buried under almost five feet of the white mulch