TB: Aust. Rebloomers

From: "Jan Clark" <janclarx@hotmail.com>

Rosalie wrote:
>>Mark, the REBLOOMING CHECKLIST has the following, but remember that it
reports only what has been reported to us - encourge everyone to send in
reports -- it helps others.......

Imprimis has just opened it's first rebloom flower in my garden Rosalie.
It has 3 spikes and lots of buds. Witching is still flowering and has 4
spikes. Neither of these are listed as rebloomers, and I did treat them
very well last summer, so maybe they are rewarding me now. I'll let you
know if they rebloom again next year.
Jan Clark, Central Victoria, Australia (No idea what zone)