Re: PR: Store Bought Irises and Garden Magazines -Reply

From: Melody Reid <mreid@GSD.CI.LA.CA.US>

<<<<There is a lady at work here at IBM who has a TB screensaver.... Anyway,
could we make a collection of beautiful screen savers,
with names small and printed at the bottom?  If we all ran them
at work or at home, visitors might ask!>>>>

     I am new to the iris-talk list but I love irises and would love a
screensaver of irises.  I'm sure that others would too.  A screen saver
featuring irises that is downloadable from the internet as freeware would
probably be a hit and a way to introduce new people to the world of irises.
     To get an idea of how a similar type of screensaver functions, check out
the following site on the internet.  It features slides of natural scenes that
rotate from picture to picture.  It is free for seven days and is available for
a price afterwards.  This site has been a hit in my office.

Bye for now.

one hour north of Los Angeles-zone 9
Cats, Kids, Work, Flowers of all kinds, & Irises