Re: was marketing...now Publicity

From: StorYlade@aol.com

In a message dated 1/14/1999 7:03:07 PM Central Standard Time,
storey@aristotle.net writes:

<<
 We have had a display planting at the State Capitol since the 1970s. That
 helps, too, especially when we keep it weeded.

I would recommend all clubs maintain a display garden.  Jim Bingham, our
founding father, was relentless until we put one in.  It's about the best
thing we've done.  We sell iris from it as plants become crowded and as
ordered.  It finances our club and some GREAT new additions for the garden.

Betty