OT:HUMOR The perfect plant

From: "Michael D. Greenfield" <redear@infinet.com>

 Now I don't like plastic plants , So I have developed a plant for the
lazy, no good couch-potato gardeners. The ones who want beautiful flowers
that bloom all year with no work. No effort. I got it.

	Name:  Fairy Flower

	Var:   Transparent Crystals

Plant anywhere any place. Grows to any size you like. No care. No watering
Just sprinkle a few seeds out of the envelope and in no time they will be
blooming. Want some? Shame on you!!!

I don't like to take money from friends and everyone on list is a friend.

OK get one (don't get greedy) plain white envelope any size. Now print this
e-mail out. Seal the envelope and place it on top of my e-mail. Leave it
overnight. It will be full of seeds for the perfect plant.

Michael D. Greenfield
Zone 5b
S West Ohio

What now. You want to know what it looks like. Sorry you wanted a plant
that takes no effort. Looking and enjoying take effort.