Re: was marketing...now Publicity

From: Glenn Simmons <glsimmon@swbell.net>

Irisborer@aol.com wrote:

>   I'm loving this discussion.  I look at everything as being
> "part of the problem, or part of the solution"..... and this list is very
> definately on the solution side!
>
> Kathy Guest....

Kathy, I agree.  Linda and I are truly loving this discussion.  We are printing
and filing all the responses concerning show/sale publicity.  Our club always has
a nice show and sale but we never have enough non-club members attending either
function, especially the sale.  We have been discussing for some time now about
how to get the general public involved in the show and get them to attend the
sale.  All of the ideas mentioned so far are good and this type of discussion
should be a benefit to all list members who are also members of local societies.
I hope this continues, we can use all the help we can get.  Thanks to everyone who
has responded so far.

Glenn

--
Glenn & Linda Simmons