SPEC: I. pallida

From: Ellen Gallagher <e_galla@moose.ncia.net>

	Diana Louis wrote:

>Linda, Do you have the cv called "Zebra". I not sure what species it is.

	It is I. pallida...correct me if I am wrong. It grows exceptionally
	well here in Zone 3 and blooms its heart out. :) One of my favorite
	things in a mixed border.

	Ellen (10 more inches of snow and 2 more feet expected here - the
		cold, -38 F, has left and now we have freezing rain - and
		don't laugh so hard, Rosalie :))