Re: was marketing...now Publicity

From: RYFigge@aol.com

I forgot one impotant thing we do at our sales:  We have the postoffice
postcards (I remember them as the penny postals!) on hand and they are given
out to the people to fill the address out right there if they want to be
notified  the next year - then when the date etc is settled, they are mailed.
Rosalie nr Baltimore     zone 7       ryfigge@aol.com          Where we had
rain, then a freeze, then slight snow, then sleet, then more flurries --
nature is really punishing us --- someone take this weather back to where it