SPU: Spurias Height

From: "Leroy Kriese" <ambrosia@silk.net>

Spurias height in BC would vary depending on where they are grown as there
are so many different regions with different climes. Here they average a
good 1.5 m or 3.5 - 4 ft. We are on well drained sandy loam so most plants
tend to be shorter and more compact than they usually are in gardens
elsewhere. I have seen the odd clump around the Okanagan grow a bit taller.

Leroy Kriese  Ambrosia Gardens  Vernon, BC  CANADA    Zone 5