OT: Garden Club Member in NJ or NY

From: HIPSource@aol.com

If there is a member of a Federated Garden Club in New Jersey or environs, or
of the Garden Club of America, among us, would you please be so kind as to
identify yourself to me privately for help with a HIPS project.

Alternatively, if we have anyone here living in or near Plainfield, NJ, may I
please hear from you.

I thank you.

Anner Whitehead
Commercial Source Chairman