Re: HYB: Rolling the Dice

From: StorYlade@aol.com

In a message dated 1/15/1999 3:33:38 PM Central Standard Time,
73372.1745@compuserve.com writes:

<<   A well-thought-out cross may produce a number of very good
 seedlings, all of which are so similar that only the BEST one is
 introduced.   >>

Several TB hybridizer have seen fit to introduce many irises from just one
B. Blyth introduced six or more from Tomorrow's Child X Magic Man.  Each is
distinctively different and I've purchased most of them at one time or
another.  Nothing else comes to mind at the moment, but during the years I
"lived" in the       R & I's, I know I found others.