Re: HIST: My Oldies

From: "Lera Cavanaugh" <cavanaug@livingonline.com>

Good Afternoon,

I grow very few older iris, but would like to put in my list.  I am sure
that most of them are still around and available commercially--I got most
of them from Suttons Sunset Collection last summer.

BESS BERGIN (72)
ETCHED BURGUNDY (71)
GIBSON GIRL	(46)
MAGIC MEMORIES (73)
PINK HORIZON (Schreiner, 68)
AIDA (1900)

If I can be of any help to anyone, please send them along.  I will be
increasing my collection of historics as I get more garden space.  My
mother grew iris when I was much younger and I like the look of the old
ones.  Maybe because I'm getting older too.

Lera Cavanaugh
6498 Barrie Circle
Brighton, Michigan  48114
cavanaug@livingonline.com