Re: Hist: Mystery iris

From: "Debby Wheeler" <foxbrook@javanet.com>

Shirley Pope told me a great story once about Currier McEwen's Siberian
Hubbard. At that time, she was managing his sales and she received a phone
call from a large commercial grower looking for 2000 Plants of Hubbard. She
told him that she did not have that many and she was sure no one did because
it had not been on the market long enough. A short time later she spoke to
them again to tell them how many Hubbard she did have and they said  "We
found the 2000 Hubbard"  So if you have Hubbard BEWARE....I think the
attitude of, its close enough, no one will know,exists!