From: James Brooks <hirundo@tricon.net>

Just got my Schreiner's mini-catalog today with the painting of Starship
Enterprise, which drew some discussion as to rights recently.

I'd be curious to hear your opinions on it as a flower, both its good and
bad points.

In your opinion is this $50 rhizome the best culmination of 30 years of

My reason for asking is that I can't make up my own mind, and anyone who
knows me is aware that I hold strong opinions, whether I know anything
about the subject or not. But one moment I like this one, the next I don't,
and I'm not yet sure why.

James Brooks
Jonesborough, TN
Persimmon Katz