Re: HYB: Rolling the Dice

From: "Jeff and Carolyn Walters" <jcwalters@bridgernet.com>

Betty Slade wrote:

> B. Blyth introduced six or more from Tomorrow's Child X Magic Man.  Each
is
> distinctively different and I've purchased most of them at one time or
> another.  Nothing else comes to mind at the moment, but during the years
> "lived" in the       R & I's, I know I found others.

Re: Multiple introductions from the same cross
 SAN FRANCISCO and LOS ANGELES
 Bob Innes' pair from Whole Cloth X Glamorous, CAPE IVORY and LUSCIOUS
LEMON
 The IB sibs that Barry Blyth introduced from the same cross, DAIQUIRI,
POSH, ROMP, and STRUM
 THE IB pair from Chubby Cheeks X Jesse's Song, LEVITY (Aitken) and CEE JAY
(Lankow), but this may not count since even though it was the same cross,
it was made by different people.

And many, many more as you say, Betty.

jcwalters@bridgernet.com