Re: REF: Journals

From: "sidneygardener" <sidneygardener@email.msn.com>

Here, here,

I enjoy the AIS Bulletin! I read the articles which interest me and I don't
read the rest. I agree that you're never going to please everyone. My
interests would boor most of the world, but the AIS Bulletin always has at
least one article which I can't live without. So unless we want to submit
articles that we've written to the AIS we should enjoy the efforts of fellow
irisarians who have.

Sidney Gardener
AIS, SIGNA, ASI, NMIS, AIG, HIPS
Albuquerque, NM

 The member
had the choice to file this information or destroy as desired. It
seems to me that this procedure would reduce printing costs and
really clean up the Quarterly.

John Montgomery
monashee@junction.net
Vernon  BC  Zone 5