HIST: Argentina

From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>

Thanks Dennis, but I dunno about ARGENTINA being listed as I. pallida -
the chromosome counts show it as having a count of 50 (2 more than the
'normal' 48 and more than twice the normal I. pallida count).  Also
seems kinda wierd that it would be pallida if it's supposed to be
grandchild of I. cypriana. :)

Sooo... can anybody shed light on this?

Linda Mann
results of the 2nd round of warmth and deluge (>2" rain) following
several days with lows near 10oF coming soon.  to sum it up - yuck!