Re: HYB: Rolling the Dice

From: "Walter Moores" <wmoores@watervalley.net>

	KUALA LUMPUR, RANCHIPUR, and ESALAN are all arilmedians from the
cross  Sherlock x Moon Dust.  All three won HM's.

	ASCII ART, LIBRA STAR,  and SCORPIO STAR are from the cross of
Victoria Falls x Fall Spotlight.  They came from different pods in
different years and all rebloom.

	Do you know who the hybridizer is?

		Walter Moores
		Enid Lake, MS 7/8 (no snow but brilliant sunshine...72o the other