Re: REF: Got a Signa list handy?

From: celia storey <storey@aristotle.net>

I cannot figure out where I shoved my SIGNA seed list after rushing my
order to Jan and Marty. Now the seeds are here and -- duh -- I can't find
the list to decode the labels! If anyone has a list handy and a few moments
to spare, I'd be very grateful for id's on these codes:

98B027

98R444

98N292

98Z647

98Z544

98Z593

98Z643

98Z568

98O352

98S445

98N301

98Z518

I wish I could pretend to be sorry it's so many! :-) I'm itching to find
out which of my requests came through.

celia
mailto:storey@aristotle.net
Little Rock, Arkansas, USDA Zone 7b
257 feet above sea level, Little Rock soils are often acid, sandy loam, rocky
average rainfall about 49 inches (more than 60" in '97, but less than 42"
in '98)
High humidity, moderate winters, hot summers; but conditions seesaw
Extreme recorded temps: HI 110 F, LO -13 F