Re: : AIS and Sections

From: Lorraine Miller <lcmiller@televar.com>

I agree.  I always look forward to the Bulletins, and applaud the editor
and those who submit materials.  Ditto for the publications of the
Sections.  Memberships in the Sections, in my humble opinion, is a
bargain.  I especially think that HIPS is doing a real service.  The
hardworking volunteers involved with all of the record-keeping and the
efforts to keep alive the historics and help locate the sought-after
ones, etc. etc. deserve our hearfelt gratitude.  Their work would be
made easier if we cooperated better.  I know that I, for one, have been
remiss in not sending in my list.  I've been a member almost since the
beginning of HIPS, and hate to admit it but have just sent in my
typewritten 9-page list of Historics.  Should have done my part by
submitting this info and offering to be listed as a display garden long
before this.  But finally the list is on it's way to both Sara and
Sharon.  Anner, would want a list as well?

Lorraine Miller, in central Washington, where we're not having much of a
winter.  Only snow was on Christmas Day to allow us an unexpected white
Christmas.  Since then it's been mostly in the 20s & 30s, with soveral
days getting into the 50s.  Almost Spring-like, and I'm told that the
pussy-willows are starting to bloom.

	Lorraine, Zone 6	Lorraine's Iris Patch   Quincy