Re: HYB: Rolling the Dice

From: "Chris Hollinshead" <cris@netcom.ca>

I think the issue here was the spelling of Walter's last name. It is Walter
Moores, with an s at the end...

Chris. With snow piled just about the same or little higher than Kathy
Guest... and yes I think there are some iris hiding under there, somewhere!

Christopher Hollinshead
Mississauga, Ontario  Canada  zone6b
AIS(Region 16), CIS, SSI
Director-Canadian Iris Society