Re: ARGENTEA/ARGENTINA/pallida/2n=50

From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>

> Linda Mann writes...
> >I dunno about ARGENTINA being listed as I. pallida -
& Mike responded
> In this day of Idiot Savant spelling checkers, ARGENTEA (PALLIDA-Goos and
> Koenemann 06) get whacked to ARGENTINA (TET-MOHR 23) in the twinkling of
> the *Inattentive* eye.
> Mike, with a dumb checker

Now I'm even more confused - so ARGENTEA is a 50 chromosome pallida?
And there is no count for ARGENTINA?

I can't figure out where your spell checker changed ARGENTEA to
ARGENTINA?  The ARGENTEA/ARGENTINA confusion started for me with the
note about availability of ARGENTINA from a nursery.

Did I miss something?

Linda Mann