Re: HYB: Rolling the Dice

From: StorYlade@aol.com

In a message dated 1/17/1999 7:25:41 AM Central Standard Time,
wmoores@watervalley.net writes:

 >There were zonals and selfs in both pods, but only one plicata in
 the first pod.
 	Walter Moores
 	Enid Lake, MS 7/8 >>

Walter, again I've misunderstood.  A facts mix up.  I thought it was all
zonals in one and all selfs in the other, which would have been a whole lot
more exciting!   And all this time, I'd thought you were having all the
hybridizing fun.

 Well, I was such a newbie back then that I thought any iris opening was
nothing short of a miracle.