new subject

From: IRISROT@aol.com

Hi all,
I have a question to throw at ya...Is it legal to have an AID Board member sit
in on a  local clubs board meeting at the time something is to be discussed
pertaining to AIS? Also what if your local club president is an AIS Board
member or Dir is it legal for him or her to be present during the discussion
pertaining to the AIS? I am just curious if this has ever been discussed with
a lawyer or if it really needs to be. I wouldn't want a local club to get in
trouble due to this happening. Can anyone answer this for me?
Jim Loveland, fenton , Mo